- Features 12 of my New Animals Paintings: a Flutter-lion, Owl, Manta Ray, Pink Cockatoo, Kangaroo, Honey Bee, Otter, Jaguar, Badger, Bat, Red Panda, and a Bobcat.
- Options: Available punched and bound with white and gold cord, or unpunched to pin up individual months.
- Measures 5.5 x 8.5 x 5/16″
- Full and New Moons marked each month
- Watercolor Text Throughout
- 13 professionally-printed pages
- Thick 17 pt paper with a super smooth matte finish
- May induce light-hearted smiles and squees.
Smoky Quartz Crystal:
Smoky Quartz are one of my favorite crystals. They are known for being grounding and helping to transform negative energy and remove emotional blockages. It is a protective stone and promotes pride and joy in living.
These beauties are hand-harvested by my crystal friend, Joe, at his mine in Nevada. It’s very usual to buy crystals from the actual hands that dig them, so these have a very loving, connected energy to them.
Their colors vary from light grey to deep black and some have inclusions of amethyst and other minerals. As you can see, there’s a range of shapes and sizes but each one is very special.
Because they are born in the Earth and not manufactured, each one has natural imperfections that make it unique!
The crystal chooses you — I will follow the energy to find the crystal that wants to be yours!
Made in Seattle, WA by Lulumiere! These 2oz soy candles are my favorite scent, Winter, which has a grounding pine and spice aroma. They are divine and I don’t find them to be too potent smelling (I tend to be very sensitive to smell).
Palo Santo Stick:
My favorite cleansing smudge! This palo santo is from Peru and Ecuador and is certified sustainably harvested. Burn it to clear out old, stale energy and call in all your dreams!
Intention Setting Instructions:
Includes written instructions on how to clear out old energy, set intentions, clean and charge crystals. These things are great to do at the begging of every season or after any big personal or life shift!
Looking for Calendars without the kits? Find them here!